ATTENTION: All forms available for download on the Forms and Documents page now include instructions to help providers when completing the forms.
All licensed providers in the District of Columbia are required to renew their subsidy application using the web-based Subsidy Agreement Renewal Application (SARA) system. This system is designed to reduce time and costs associated with processing new subsidy contracts, renewals, and updates. Providers can also check the status of submitted applications by logging into SARA after submission of the application. Click here for more information on DC child care provider licensing requirements.
Steps to Complete SARA:
- Review the Document Checklist to determine the forms needed for agreement approvals.
- Go to the Forms and Documents page and download the forms listed in the checklist.
- Open the downloaded form in Adobe Reader, review the form instructions, and complete the form. Save the form to a SARA FY18-19 folder you create on your local computer.
- Click on the Application page and log into SARA with your assigned username and password.
- After logging in, go to the Provider and Site list of documents and review the required uploads needed for either a Child Development Center (CDC) or a Child Development Home (CDH). Remember a complete set of documents is needed for each site.
Note: Not all required forms are available on the Forms and Documents page. Some are specific to your facility and site. These will also need to be uploaded.